Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2003-2007 Toyota 4Runner K100 Bathurst Series, Street Performance Brake Kit.The BA200 brake pad paired with B100, plain and GEOMET® coated rotors. This Bathurst Series brake kit is designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear while increasing performance over OEM brakes. The BA200 pad compound offers increased performance to the street enthusiast and industry leading fade resistance. Delivering consistant performance throughout a large temperature range, these brake pads are made for the driver who demands performance, comfort, and reliability. Paired with the B100 rotors, the kit provides smooth, virtually dust-free, and consistent high-friction brake performance.
- Vehicle Make: Toyota
- Vehicle Model: 4Runner
- Year Range: 2003-2007
- Product: Brake Kits (Bathurst)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: w/ 12.5in Front Rotor, 6 Lug Wheels
- Rotor Size [mm]: 319 x 28
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 26 mm (1.02 in)
- Bolt Holes: 6
- Rotor Height: 68mm (2.7in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad: BA200
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?