Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2003-2007 Toyota Sequoia K100 Rockies Series, Light Truck/SUV Brake Kit.The RK205 brake pad paired with B100, plain and GEOMET® coated rotors. Do you live in a “high-rust area”? Consider this kit for your Light Truck. This Rockies Series brake kit is designed for heavy duty use in the Rust-Belt area of North America. The RK205 compound brake pads offers high levels of bite from cold to hot and delivers an industry leading rotor-wear profile. Paired with the highly durable B100 GEOMET® coated rotors, you can expect your brakes to take a beating.
- Vehicle Make: Toyota
- Vehicle Model: Sequoia
- Year Range: 2003-2007
- Product: Brake Kits (Rockies)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Rotor Size [mm]: 319 x 28
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 26 mm (1.02 in)
- Bolt Holes: 6
- Rotor Height: 71mm (2.8in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad: RK205
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?