Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2003-2007 Toyota Sequoia K130 Rockies Series, Light Truck/SUV Brake Kit.The RK205 brake pad paired with B130, cross-drilled and slotted rotors. This Rockies Series brake kit is designed for heavy duty use on the road or off-road. Whether towing your trailer, the family boat, or other toys, have confidence in the Remmen Rockies series of brake kits. The RK205 brake pad will deliver peace of mind and great feel for those adventures you have planned. Paired with the B130 rotors, you can expect improved brake functionality and reliability through varying terrain. If you’re looking for a simple but worthy upgrade for heavy duty work or off-road adventures, the Rockies Series kits will definitely deliver on your expectations.
- Vehicle Make: Toyota
- Vehicle Model: Sequoia
- Year Range: 2003-2007
- Product: Brake Kits (Rockies)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Rotor Size [mm]: 319 x 28
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 26 mm (1.02 in)
- Bolt Holes: 6
- Rotor Height: 71mm (2.8in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad: RK205
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?