Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2004-2011 Ford F-150 K130 Bathurst Series, Ceramic Brake Kit.The BA400 brake pad paired with 130-Series , Cross-drilled and Slotted, GEOMET coated rotors. This Bathurst Series brake kit is designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear while providing extra airflow through the cross-drilled and slotted rotors for increased heat management. The BA400 pad compound offers a new level of comfort and performance as a premium OEM replacement brake pad. Get the performance you demand while still keeping your wheels clean and your ride smooth.
- Vehicle Make: Ford
- Vehicle Model: F-150
- Year Range: 2004-2011
- Product: Brake Kits (Ceramic)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 2004 (Eleventh Digit of VIN is K,N,F; w/ 6 Mounting Holes); 2005-2011 (w/ 6 Mounting Holes)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 348 x 20
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 18.5 mm (0.73 in)
- Bolt Holes: 6
- Rotor Height: 88mm (3.5in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad: BA400
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 159
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 50
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 18
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?