Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2004 Ford F-150 K100 Rockies Series, Light Truck/SUV Brake Kit.The RK205 brake pad paired with B100, plain and GEOMET® coated rotors. Do you live in a “high-rust area”? Consider this kit for your Light Truck. This Rockies Series brake kit is designed for heavy duty use in the Rust-Belt area of North America. The RK205 compound brake pads offers high levels of bite from cold to hot and delivers an industry leading rotor-wear profile. Paired with the highly durable B100 GEOMET® coated rotors, you can expect your brakes to take a beating.
- Vehicle Make: Ford
- Vehicle Model: F-150
- Year Range: 2004-2011
- Product: Brake Kits (Rockies)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 2004 (Eleventh Digit of VIN is K,N,F; w/ 6 Mounting Holes); 2005-2011 (w/ 6 Mounting Holes)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 348 x 20
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 18.5 mm (0.73 in)
- Bolt Holes: 6
- Rotor Height: 88mm (3.5in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad: RK205
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 159
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 50
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 18
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?