Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2007-2008 BMW 328xi K130 Bathurst Series, Street Performance Brake Kit.The BA200 brake pad paired with B130, cross-drilled and slotted rotors. This Bathurst Series brake kit is designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear and to increase performance. The BA200 pad compound brings a new level of performance to the street enthusiast and provides a great upgrade to OEM brake pads. Delivering consistant performance throughout a large temperature range, these brake pads are made for the driver who demands performance, comfort, and reliability. Paired with the B130 rotors, the kit provides improved resistance to fade, improved surface contact area with the brake pads, and improved heat management of the brake system. If you’re looking for a simple but worthy upgrade of your brake system, look no further than the Bathurst kits.
- Vehicle Make: BMW
- Vehicle Model: 328xi
- Year Range: 2007-2008
- Product: Brake Kits (Bathurst)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims included where necessary)
- OEM Reference: BMW – 34116792219
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Rotor Size [mm]: 312 x 24
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 22.4 mm (0.88 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height: 74mm (2.9in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad: BA200
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 155.3
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 68.2
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 19
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?