Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler K130 Bathurst Series, Ceramic Brake Kit.The BA400 brake pad paired with 130-Series , Cross-drilled and Slotted, GEOMET coated rotors. This Bathurst Series brake kit is designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear while providing extra airflow through the cross-drilled and slotted rotors for increased heat management. The BA400 pad compound offers a new level of comfort and performance as a premium OEM replacement brake pad. Get the performance you demand while still keeping your wheels clean and your ride smooth.
- Vehicle Make: Jeep
- Vehicle Model: Wrangler
- Year Range: 2007-2018
- Product: Brake Kits (Ceramic)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims and hardware included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: JK model
- Rotor Size [mm]: 316 x 12
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 10.4 mm (0.41 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height: 77mm (3.1in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad: BA400
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 116.6
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 41.4
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 6.1
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor?
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?
There are no reviews yet.