Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2007-2021 Toyota Tundra K100 Bathurst Series, Ceramic Brake Kit.The BA400 brake pad paired with 100-Series, plain and GEOMET® coated rotors. This Bathurst Series brake kit is designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear. The BA400 pad compound offers a new level of comfort and performance as a premium OEM replacement brake pad. Get the performance you demand while still keeping your wheels clean and your ride smooth.
- Vehicle Make: Toyota
- Vehicle Model: Tundra
- Year Range: 2007-2021
- Product: Brake Kits (Ceramic)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims and hardware included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Rotor Size [mm]: 345 x 18
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 16 mm (0.63 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height: 77mm (3in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad: BA400
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 116
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 45
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 17
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?
There are no reviews yet.