Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2007-2021 Toyota Tundra K130 Bathurst Series, Ceramic Brake Kit.The BA400 brake pad paired with 130-Series , Cross-drilled and Slotted, GEOMET coated rotors. This Bathurst Series brake kit is designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear while providing extra airflow through the cross-drilled and slotted rotors for increased heat management. The BA400 pad compound offers a new level of comfort and performance as a premium OEM replacement brake pad. Get the performance you demand while still keeping your wheels clean and your ride smooth.
- Vehicle Make: Toyota
- Vehicle Model: Tundra
- Year Range: 2007-2021
- Product: Brake Kits (Ceramic)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims and hardware included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Rotor Size [mm]: 353 x 32
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 29 mm (1.14 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height: 84mm (3.3in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad: BA400
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 144
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 83
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 18
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?
There are no reviews yet.