Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2008-2011 Subaru Impreza K130 Bathurst Series, Ceramic Brake Kit.The BA400 brake pad paired with 130-Series , Cross-drilled and Slotted, GEOMET coated rotors. This Bathurst Series brake kit is designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear while providing extra airflow through the cross-drilled and slotted rotors for increased heat management. The BA400 pad compound offers a new level of comfort and performance as a premium OEM replacement brake pad. Get the performance you demand while still keeping your wheels clean and your ride smooth.
- Vehicle Make: Subaru
- Vehicle Model: Impreza
- Year Range: 2008-2011
- Product: Brake Kits (Ceramic)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims and hardware included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 2008 (2.5i, Outback Sport, Sport, WRX); 2009 (2.5 GT, 2.5i, Outback Sport, Sport, WRX, WRX Premium); 2010 (2.5 GT, 2.5i, 2.5i Premium, Outback Sport, WRX, WRX Limited, WRX Premium); 2011 (2.5i, 2.5i Premium, Outback Sport, WRX, WRX Limited)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 286 x 10
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 8.5 mm (0.33 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height: 64mm (2.5in)
- Rotor Type: Solid
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad: BA400
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 110
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 38
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 14
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?