Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2008-2014 Subaru WRX STI K130 Imola Series, Performance Brake Kit. The IM201 brake pad paired with B130, cross-drilled and slotted rotors. This Imola Series brake kit is designed for high deceleration rates and operation at high temperatures. The setup offers incredible brake torque at a multitude of temperature ranges where the proprietary IM201 compound delivers performance and consistency with a predictable friction profile. Paired with the B130 rotors, you can expect increased resistance to fade, improved contact with the brake pads, and improved heat management of the brake system. If you’re looking for a simple but worthy upgrade for an advantage on the tarmac, this Imola kit will deliver on your expectations.
- Vehicle Make: Subaru
- Vehicle Model: WRX STI
- Year Range: 2008-2014
- Product: Brake Kits (Imola)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Left and right brake rotors and brake pads for both sides (shims included where necessary)
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Rotor Size [mm]: 316 x 20
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 18 mm (0.71 in)
- Bolt Holes: 2+5+1
- Rotor Height: 64mm (2.6in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad: IM201
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 76.7
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 65.4
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 13.7
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?