Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
BMW M3 Rear Brake Pads (2015-2016). Designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear and to increase performance, the BA200 brings a new level of performance to the street enthusiast and provides a great upgrade to OEM brake pads. Delivering consistant performance throughout a large temperature range, these brake pads are made for the driver who demands performance, comfort, and reliability. Outlast and outperform!
- Vehicle Make: BMW
- Vehicle Model: M3
- Year Range: 2015-2016
- Product: BA200
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Brake pad set for axle. Shims included where necessary.
- OEM Reference: BMW – 34216887576
- IMPORTANT NOTES: Steel brakes (non-ceramic)
- Rotor Size [mm]:
- Rotor Discard Thickness:
- Bolt Holes:
- Rotor Height:
- Rotor Type:
- Rotor Hat Material: Semi-Metallic
- Rotor Finish:
- Brake Pad: BA200
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 71.8
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 88
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 16
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors? Yes
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors? Yes
There are no reviews yet.