Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2007-2017 BMW X5 Front Brake Rotors (Series B100 – Plain and GEOMET Coated Rotors). GEOMET® coated for industry leading corrosion resistance and precision machined for improved brake functionality. These rotors are designed to provide a smooth surface contact surface for better contact of the pad and rotor and increased comfort. With specifically designed air vanes for improved airflow and a proprietary metallurgical formula, the Series 100 GEOMET®-coated rotors provide unbeatable value. If you’re looking for a durable, comfortable, high-value brake rotor, look no further.
- Vehicle Make: BMW
- Vehicle Model: X5
- Year Range: 2007-2017
- Product: Brake Rotors (100)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: One left and one right brake rotor
- OEM Reference: BMW – 34216886479
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 2007-2008 (3.0L L6 Eng.); 2009-2010 (xDrive30i); 2011-2013 (xDrive35i); 2014-2017 (sDrive35i, xDrive35d, xDrive35i)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 332 x 30
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 28.4 mm (1.12 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height: 63mm (2.5in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad:
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor?
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?