Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Front Brake Pads (2001-2004). Designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear and to increase performance, the BA200 brings a new level of performance to the street enthusiast and provides a great upgrade to OEM brake pads. Delivering consistant performance throughout a large temperature range, these brake pads are made for the driver who demands performance, comfort, and reliability. Outlast and outperform!
- Vehicle Make: Chevrolet
- Vehicle Model: Silverado 1500
- Year Range: 2001-2004
- Product: BA200
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: Brake pad set for axle. Shims included where necessary.
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: Excluding 4 door crew cab
- Rotor Size [mm]:
- Rotor Discard Thickness:
- Bolt Holes:
- Rotor Height:
- Rotor Type:
- Rotor Hat Material: Semi-Metallic
- Rotor Finish:
- Brake Pad: BA200
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 177
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 59
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 18
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors? Yes
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors? Yes
There are no reviews yet.