Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Rear Brake Pads (2002). Designed to minimize dust, noise, and wear and to increase performance, the BA200 brings a new level of performance to the street enthusiast and provides a great upgrade to OEM brake pads. Delivering consistant performance throughout a large temperature range, these brake pads are made for the driver who demands performance, comfort, and reliability. Outlast and outperform!
- Vehicle Make: Chevrolet
- Vehicle Model: Silverado 1500
- Year Range: 2002
- Product: BA200
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: Brake pad set for axle. Shims included where necessary.
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 4 wheel steering
- Rotor Size [mm]:
- Rotor Discard Thickness:
- Bolt Holes:
- Rotor Height:
- Rotor Type:
- Rotor Hat Material: Semi-Metallic
- Rotor Finish:
- Brake Pad: BA200
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 177
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 59
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 18
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors? Yes
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors? Yes
There are no reviews yet.