Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Front Brake Rotors (Series B100 – Plain and GEOMET Coated Rotors). GEOMET® coated for industry leading corrosion resistance and precision machined for improved brake functionality. These rotors are designed to provide a smooth surface contact surface for better contact of the pad and rotor and increased comfort. With specifically designed air vanes for improved airflow and a proprietary metallurgical formula, the Series 100 GEOMET®-coated rotors provide unbeatable value. If you’re looking for a durable, comfortable, high-value brake rotor, look no further.
- Vehicle Make: Ford
- Vehicle Model: F-250 Super Duty
- Year Range: 1999-2004
- Product: Brake Rotors (100)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: One left and one right brake rotor
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 1999 (4WD; w/ Monobeam Suspension; From 3/22/99; 13.03″ Rotor Diameter); 2000-2003 (4WD; w/ 3.73, 4.10, 4.30 Gear Ratio; 13.03″ Rotor Diameter); 2004 (Harley-Davidson Edition, King Ranch, Lariat, XL, XLT; 4WD; 13.03″ Rotor Diameter)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 331 x 38
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 36 mm (1.42 in)
- Bolt Holes: 8
- Rotor Height: 100mm (4in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad:
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor?
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?