Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2011-2017 Kia Optima Front Brake Rotors (Series B100 – Plain and GEOMET Coated Rotors). GEOMET® coated for industry leading corrosion resistance and precision machined for improved brake functionality. These rotors are designed to provide a smooth surface contact surface for better contact of the pad and rotor and increased comfort. With specifically designed air vanes for improved airflow and a proprietary metallurgical formula, the Series 100 GEOMET®-coated rotors provide unbeatable value. If you’re looking for a durable, comfortable, high-value brake rotor, look no further.
- Vehicle Make: Kia
- Vehicle Model: Optima
- Year Range: 2011-2017
- Product: Brake Rotors (100)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: One left and one right brake rotor
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 2011-2014 (2.0L L4 Eng.); 2015 (SX; 2.4L L4 Eng.; 320mm Rotor); 2016 (SX, SX Limited); 2017 (EX; USA Built; w/ Power Operated Parking Brake)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 320 x 28
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 26.4 mm (1.04 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5+2
- Rotor Height: 48mm (1.9in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad:
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor?
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?