Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville Rear Brake Rotors (Series 130 Crossdrilled and Slotted). Crossdrilled, slotted, and precision machined to provide tight tolerances for improved brake functionality, these rotors offer increased resistance to fade, improved surface contact area with the brake pads, and improved heat management of the brake system. Where the crossdrilled holes allow for greater airflow and dust management and the slots allow for washing away debris, the GEOMET coating protects the rotors from corrosion. If you’re looking for a simple but worthy upgrade of your brake system, these rotors will definitely deliver on your expectations.
- Vehicle Make: Pontiac
- Vehicle Model: Bonneville
- Year Range: 2000-2005
- Product: Brake Rotors (130)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: One left and one right brake rotor
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 2004-2005 (SE, SLE)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 281 x 11
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 9 mm (0.35 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height: 39mm (1.6in)
- Rotor Type: Solid
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled & Slotted
- Brake Pad:
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor?
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?