Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
Porsche 991 Turbo/Turbo S Carbon Ceramic Rotor Kit 2013-on Full Car Kit. For the ultimate in stopping power, weight reduction, handling, and acceleration look to the Next Generation Carbon Ceramic Rotor kit offered by Remmen Brakes. These rotors have been refined and paired up with the optimal brake pads to deliver the best in performance, longevity, and reliability. With up to 70% weight savings versus steel brakes and up to 3x the thermal conductivity of current Carbon Ceramic discs, you can expect improved handling and less noise, vibration and harshness. The continuous fibre construction offers increased performance in wet and dry conditions with up to 10x the life span (refurbish up to 3x) in comparison to conventional carbon ceramic rotors. Save on cost of ownership and use these rotors to your heart’s content around any corner the world has to offer!
- Vehicle Make: Porsche
- Vehicle Model: 991 Turbo/Turbo S
- Year Range: 2013-on
- Product: CCST Rotors
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Full Car
- Items Included: Two-piece rotor assembly and brake pads for one car
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: Centre Lock or Five Stud
- Rotor Size [mm]: 410 x 36 (F), 400 x 32 (R)
- Rotor Discard Thickness:
- Bolt Holes: 5
- Rotor Height:
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Carbon-Ceramic
- Rotor Finish: Cross-drilled
- Brake Pad: RSC1
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor?
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?