Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
2010-2014 Subaru Legacy Rear Brake Rotors (Series B100 – Plain and GEOMET Coated Rotors). GEOMET® coated for industry leading corrosion resistance and precision machined for improved brake functionality. These rotors are designed to provide a smooth surface contact surface for better contact of the pad and rotor and increased comfort. With specifically designed air vanes for improved airflow and a proprietary metallurgical formula, the Series 100 GEOMET®-coated rotors provide unbeatable value. If you’re looking for a durable, comfortable, high-value brake rotor, look no further.
- Vehicle Make: Subaru
- Vehicle Model: Legacy
- Year Range: 2010-2014
- Product: Brake Rotors (100)
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Rear
- Items Included: One left and one right brake rotor
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES: 2010 (2.5GT, 3.6R); 2011 (2.5GT, 3.6R); 2012 (2.5GT, 3.6R); 2013 (2.5GT, 3.6R); 2014 (2.5GT, 3.6R)
- Rotor Size [mm]: 290 x 18
- Rotor Discard Thickness: 16 mm (0.63 in)
- Bolt Holes: 5+2+1
- Rotor Height: 64mm (2.6in)
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Hat Material: Steel
- Rotor Finish: Plain, GEOMET® Coated
- Brake Pad:
- Brake Pad Length [mm]:
- Brake Pad Width [mm]:
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]:
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor?
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors?
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors?