Images are for reference only and may not represent the actual product.
Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen TDI Front Brake Pads (2015). Designed for high deceleration rates and operation at high temperatures, the IM201 compound offers incredible brake torque at a multitude of temperature ranges. In addition, the proprietary compound delivers the performance and reliability with incredibly low abrasion on the rotors, meaning you can get more laps with consistent braking performance! Use these for an advantage at HPDEs.
- Vehicle Make: Volkswagen
- Vehicle Model: Golf Sportwagen TDI
- Year Range: 2015
- Product: IM201
- Compatible with Street Use? Yes
- Location: Front
- Items Included: Brake pad set for axle. Shims included where necessary.
- OEM Reference:
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Rotor Size [mm]:
- Rotor Discard Thickness:
- Bolt Holes:
- Rotor Height:
- Rotor Type:
- Rotor Hat Material: Semi-Metallic
- Rotor Finish:
- Brake Pad: IM201
- Brake Pad Length [mm]: 160
- Brake Pad Width [mm]: 64.5
- Brake Pad Thickness [mm]: 19.5
- Pad with Electronic Wear Sensor? No
- Use with Stock Calipers? Yes
- Use with Stock Rotors? Yes
- Use with Slotted/Cross drilled rotors? Yes
There are no reviews yet.