A popular and quick brake upgrade is the Remmen Single-Piece steel rotors upgrades. These rotors directly replace the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) rotors. In as little as an hour, you can be out and enjoying the drive with added control and performance of your braking system. Look for them in either slotted, cross-drilled, or slotted and cross-drilled.
- Geomet Coating: prevents corrosion and maintains rotor aesthetics
- Directional air-vanes: improves airflow to control brake heat and brake fade
- Rounded slots/beveled holes: improves contact surface, helps maintain pad life.
- Machines surface: improves pad contact surface and tolerances for optimal performance
- Stress relief design features: reduces thermal stresses and mitigates warping
Use these rotors for street driving or track days. Not suitable for race applications.